Donations to Discovery

Saturday, October 17, 2015

A Week of Music Food and Workouts Part 2

This is one of the things I love about Santa Fe....

There are actually 4 seasons here!


The patio at the Santa Fe Baking Company is fast becoming one of my favorite places in Santa Fe.


And carne adovado and eggs is hard to beat!


Yeah.... Life is Beautiful!


And so is a bowl of sweet and juicy cantaloupe.


And my favorite get ready to rumble meal - strawberries, banana, mixed nuts and raisins.


Oh.... So you wanna Bench Press!

Of all things.... I can't jump rope... Go figure!


But I can cook grits and eggs!


Why is my music taste getting heavier and darker?


No... I don't need anybody to Save Me from myself!

Unlike most people, I do have a DamagePlan!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXlP1ds2l5c


Don't think Heavy Metal songs are Socially Aware?

How many songs you ever heard about our nation's war against the American Indians?

Yep - That's what Iron Maiden's "Run to the Hills" is all about!



A cover of Ted Nugent's Cat Scratch Fever from one of my favorite metal bands.


One of my favorite song lyrics....

"I don't try anything.... I just do it.... Wanna try me?"


Haven't found this lady yet....


Oh yeah.... another reason why I moved to Santa Fe!



And a band I just found out about - Texas Hippie Coalition -

How bout a Big Ole Texas Boy that's

Pissed Off and Mad About It!!!!

Lead singer's name is Big Dad Ritch - How MF'g bad is that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjCtHgNEcV0

No comments:

Post a Comment