Donations to Discovery

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Mega Class at Family Fitness


Missed taking pics for Cardio Boxing and Zumba...
 

But this is the lineup for Indoor Sprints which is part of Boot Camp which they sub'd for the "Run" segment.


And a few shots of Body Pump.

By this time - an hour and a half of straight wide open aerobics and Lacie's hard core Boot Camp for 30 minutes, I was just about good for nothing.



But I dragged the 50 year old body through it and into Body Flow.


It ended up being 2 hrs 20 minutes of non-stop exercise.   

This caps off a great week for me.   

I'm down to 185 and managing my knee, back and shoulder pains while continuing to stay clean on my eating.   

I'm only 5 lbs from my 180 goal.   

I started 2012 at near 215 lbs and am now at 185 and in the best shape I've been in since 2001.   

It's been a year of Change, Challenge, Mistakes, Failures, Triumphs and Discovery....  

But one thing's for sure....  

It hasn't been easy...  

And it hasn't been boring...  

But it has been....  

My Worst....    

And Best....  

Year.....EVER!!!

And it's not over yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment