Donations to Discovery

Sunday, September 30, 2012

What You Really Mean...


When You Say...


And of course, I've got a few more....

When a woman says they want a "Partner"....

What they really are saying is...

"I'll have sex with you but only on the conditions that you help me raise my kids, be my housemaid, cook for me, remodel my house and help me pay for it."

When a woman says they want a "companion" what they really mean is....

They want a "Partner"....

That they don't have to have sex with. 

BA DOM PAWMP...

Guys.... When a woman says...

"I just don't understand why you're not willing to change."

What they really mean is...

"I can't believe you won't give me what I want.... Now!"

And when they say....

"You just don't understand my feelings."

What they really mean is...

"I'm not gonna have sex with you."

And when they say...

"It took me X marriages and Y kids to learn who I really am."

What they really mean is...

"I'm 40 something and have made a mess of my life but am hoping I can fool you into helping me fix it."

Brought to you as a public service announcement....

Now back to your regularly scheduled life....

Already in progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment