Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Countdown to launch of Leg 2

I'm pretty much done with my morning pre-torture routine:
  • had my 14 cups of coffee
  • drank my Creatine - yeah I mixed Creatine with my water for the first few days of Leg 1 and it seemed to help. I know when I'm working out, it helps and I guess riding a bike with 60# of gear 650 miles qualifies as a workout so here's to ya!
  • ate a Nature Valley Chewy Trail Mix bar - these are my favorite - I always get the Dark Chocolate & Nut / Fruit & Nut combo packs.

Gotta stop @ the RaceTrac down 26 on the way out and air my tires up - I've been putting about 55 lbs in them.

Then I'll stop at Alvarado's Mexican Restaurant on 26 / 183 on the way out and pick up a couple of breakfast burritos to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment