Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Current Conditions

Just checked the weather and it's warmed up to 30 degF here in North Richland Hills.

Don't despair - I'm one of those nuts that walks around in 40 deg weather in shorts / short sleeve shirts and sandals.

I've always thought my internal temp must be running at 100.6 instead of 98.6 but temperate checks have always nixed that idea.....

Anyway the point is I'm hot-natured.

Today's a little dicey with rain and snow predicted but after today the 10-day forecast actually looks pretty good - highs of 50 lows of 25 and partly cloudy / sunny - Yayyy!

I gotta send out my intro letter e-mail for my trip, get suited up and maneuver my bike and backpack down 3 flights of stairs (my son lives on the 3rd floor of his apartment complex).

Actually, that will probably be the most dangerous descent of this trip - you think? Not!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment