Donations to Discovery

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Making War on the Bird of Peace and Dealing with the Devil in I

Yep - it's that time of year again when folks in Texas brave the near 100 degree heat index temps and go slay the Bird of Peace aka Mourning Dove and in this part of Texas, the White-Winged Dove too.

The season opened the morning of Thursday, September 1st, in this Zone of Texas and.....

We were there!


Little change of scenery and clothing huh?

Yep - I used to be a killing MFer but got out of the hunting game about 10 years ago and have never looked back.

Now the only hunting I do is on special request from my son and that's what this is all about.


Geez Dude - you're looking a little old.....

It ain't the years Hoss.... it's the Miles!


God sent us some overcast skies, a little breeze, lots of birds and some Sky Candy that I was eating all afternoon long.


On a different note, I have been having this ongoing conversation with a friend regarding the Dark Side that we all possess.

This person doesn't see or acknowledge that almost all people have a dark side that they keep repressed and hidden away because frankly, it would be destructive and embarrassing to reveal it.

I, on the other hand, fight an ongoing battle with...



I wanna know who you're meeting in the Cemetery....

I don't have to tell you anything!

I definitely wanna see this guy in concert.



Hmmm...... the Closer I get to you.....

The more I want to....

F*ck You like an Animal!



It's really surprising to me when people are surprised by me.

I tried to tell 'em how I was but they just wouldn't listen.

Their problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment