Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

It's Time for a New Day!



I woke up this morning to somewhat of an epiphany or maybe less of an epiphany than an extended realization.

My life before Santa Fe was kind of a mess....

Failed marriages.
Failed career.
Failed body, mind and spirit.

I let everyone that depended on me down and most importantly,

I let myself down.

And I let the World get me down.

As I have written, starting around 6 - 7 years ago, I started to make some changes, trying to dig myself out of the Life Hole I had dug for myself.

I think the biggest and most significant change was my move to Santa Fe.

It represented a very clean line - a clean break - from what was to what will be.

With the change in altitude came a change in attitude.

An acceptance of my past and hope for my future.

It's been a long time since I've had hope...

And joy.

Santa Fe brought me Hope.

The other changes I've made have brought me Joy.

As I said, these were my waking thoughts.

And they were seconded by my favorite get the blood flowing, kick the day into a vertical climb with afterburners wake up song from one of my favorite metal bands -

Five Finger Death Punch!

Sometimes you just have to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and get Life going!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment