Donations to Discovery

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Everywhere I go I see Fat People!!!


I just don't get it.

How can you possibly eat enough for long enough to get as overweight as the majority of the people I see?

Believe me. I'm not looking for it. I'm not trying to be mean. I just see them everywhere.... Probably 75% of the people I see.

I know the world is a stressful place and we are programmed to eat huge portions of processed unhealthy foods but at some point you just have to say....

No! And take charge of your life and health.

There's enough good information out there on diet and exercise to get you started and keep you on the right path.

It's pretty simple - just eat lean meat and fresh veggies with lots of dark, leafy vegetables in salads.

If you want something sweet, eat fresh fruit.

And eggs are a good thing. In fact, they're a near perfect food.

Stay away from dairy and bad carbs such as rice, bread, pasta, potatoes, beans and anything wheat.

Yes.... A lot of people are allergic to wheat. It messes me up bad. I get headaches and am incredibly sluggish when I eat anything with wheat.

And obviously, no pie, cake or pastries.

And limit your alcohol to 2 servings a week.

If you really want something sweet, eat 2 oz of good quality chocolate and call it a day.

Then find 3 days of the week to do some sort of rigorous exercise for 1 hour. If you miss a day make it up on the weekend.

Assuming you sleep 8 hours a night, that's 3 hours out of 112 hours per week.

Surely you have time for that especially for something as important as your health.

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment