Donations to Discovery

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Running with a Young Gun!

Saturday is Team or Partner Workout day at Praxis.

After too much wine and spaghetti and only 5 hours sleep, I saw this workout and almost turned around to go back home.

But I decided to see what happened.


So after a nice little warm-up.


I paired up with another one of those young go-getters from Praxis.

Ed is one of those positive guys who is always smiling.... I couldn't help but be energized and motivated by this Young Gun's attitude.

So with Ed leading, I followed through a 400m run done together and then the following alternated 1 at a time with my partner - 100 squats with 135#, 100 push-ups, 50 pull-ups and 50 sit-ups - and finished with another 400m run together.

20:11 of non-stop work.


Following the workout, coffee at Clafouti's.


For some reason, I kinda feel a....


Hope you are happy and well on this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment