Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Catching up on Food, Cars, Music, Coffee, Working Out and Blake and Gwen

So - how ya doing out there America?

Thanksgiving is just around the corner - what do you have to be thankful for anyway?

Are you really happy?



Don't know about you.... but this plate of food goodness make me very happy and thankful!

Ground Turkey breast mix with sauted veggies with a pool of creamy grits, kalamata olive bread and fresh grapes and a fruit mix creatine / chocolate protein mix.


My typical morning routine is to stumble down the stairs - turn on the coffee pot, cut the pot to get the strongest coffee elixir possible, turn on my wonderful Samsung 55" with kick ass Bose Sound System and watch music videos till the caffeine kicks in.

Gotta respect Five Finger Death Punch and the Iraq tour they did to play for the soldiers!


If I didn't have the Stang, this is likely the outfit I would end up with..... a red monochrome Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Crew Cab with a long bed and a matching ARE bed cover.

Nice setup!


I've been reflecting on Life and Relationships a lot lately and have considered the "War or Silence" approach.

As always, I say "War is the Answer". 

Nice tribute to the 9/11 victims and in support of our soldiers.



You know - if I didn't know any better, I would think that, in the 9th season of the Voice, the ratings may be slipping, and they gotta have something else besides the Voice participants to get back on the media map....

So why not create an affair between Gwen and Blake?


Trying a new Coffee place along the Rail Trail at the corner of Cerillos and St Francis - Ohori's!


This song really captures how I view the world most of the time....

It's getting to be pretty ridiculous what we focus on and consider important - I just don't get it.

But guess what?  We are responsible - We feed the media and the media feeds us!

You wanna change the World - Stop Taking what the World is giving!

"Blow"
Sometimes it makes me wanna blow my fucking head off
Sometimes it makes me think the world has gone officially insane

Everything's a scandal
The news too hard to handle
The world is so unbearable like wearing socks with sandals
I'm lover not a fighter respectable to women
I ain't Chris Brown I don't feel the need to hit 'em
It's sad to see a 12 year old acting like a little ho
Taking naked pictures while she's livin' in her parents' home
Post 'em up on Twitter
It'd make you reconsider
Every time you go online to find a babysitter

Sometimes it makes me wanna blow my fucking head off
Sometimes it makes me wanna go a little mental
We celebrate the idiot
Pretend that we're so into it
Dumb down our intelligence
Just to make us relevant
Sometimes it makes me think the world has gone officially insane

The lovable NRA, they're totally to blame
The only people to actually have a "give your kid a gun" day
The government's a joke, a fuckin sinking boat
But hey, don't complain, you're the one who cast the vote
Kanye West says rock is dead, I guess he's off his meds again
He lost his mind, about the time he got with that Kardashian
What happened to De Niro
Reality stars are heroes
It's the proof that our IQs has finally dropped to zero

Sometimes it makes me wanna blow my fucking head off
Sometimes it makes me wanna go a little mental
We celebrate the idiot
Pretend that we're so into it
Dumb down our intelligence
Just to make us relevant
Sometimes it makes me think the world has gone officially insane
Think the world has gone officially insane [x2]

Stop!
And take the time to realize it's over
If you live to have some kids they'll hate you when they're older
They'll dump you in a home, to die there all alone
Finally you'll rest in peace not like they'll ever know
But, don't listen to a word I say cuz it don't really mean a thing
The world is full of hypocrites and I'm the fucking king
It's not like I mean it
We're all in agreement,
As soon as you hear this freaking song I'm sure you'll just delete it

Sometimes it makes me wanna blow my fucking head off
Sometimes it makes me wanna go a little mental
We celebrate the idiot
Pretend that we're so into it
Dumb down our intelligence
Just to make us relevant
Sometimes it makes me uhuh
Think the world has gone officially insane (bout to blow my fucking head off) [x4]
Think the world has gone officially insane

Kind of a different video.... but I like it!



For the positively challenged...

Stay away until this mug is empty.
If I didn't laugh, I'd cry.
I took all of my pills and it's not enough.


And for the happy and hopeful....


The Jekyl and Hyde syndrome is something I deal with all the time.....

I think Mr. Hyde is showing up a little too much lately.

All I'm trying to do is live my MF'g life!

Hmmmm......


"Jekyll And Hyde"
There's just so much God damned weight on my shoulders
All I'm trying to do is live my motherfucking life
Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder
Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside
There's just so much God damned weight on my shoulders
All I'm trying to do is live my motherfucking life
Supposed to be happy, but I'm only getting colder
Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside

Oh, yo, yo, there's a demon inside
Oh, yo, yo, just like Jekyll and Hyde
Oh, yo, yo, all this anger inside
Oh, yo, yo, I feel like Jekyll and Hyde

Is there so much God damned weight on your shoulders
That you can't just live your motherfucking life
The story's getting old and my heart is getting colder
I just wanna be Jekyll, but I'm always fighting Hyde
You've got rocks in your head, I can hear them rolling 'round
You can say that you're above it, but you're always falling down
Is there a method to your madness? Is it all about pride?
Everyone I know, they've got a demon inside

Oh, yo, yo, there's a demon inside
Oh, yo, yo, just like Jekyll and Hyde
Oh, yo, yo, all this anger inside
Oh, yo, yo, I feel like Jekyll and Hyde

If I wasn't so deranged, could I ever face the pain?
If I ever were to change, would the song remain the same?
Oh, yo, yo
All I'm trying to do is live my motherfucking life
Oh, yo, yo
Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside
Oh, yo, yo
All I'm trying to do is live my motherfucking life
Oh, yo, yo
Wear a smile on my face, but there's a demon inside

Oh, yo, yo, there's a demon inside
Oh, yo, yo, just like Jekyll and Hyde
Oh, yo, yo, all this anger inside
Oh, yo, yo, I feel like Jekyll and Hyde


And up jumps the Nutribullet with banana, carrots, zucchini, parsley, salt, creatine and protein mix.


Aaah.... I feel Dr. Jekyll returning.


Ground turkey breast with veggies and eggs over spring mix, arugula with grapes and olives.


As a friend of mine would say..... Yikes!

If this video doesn't make you wanna run like hell or do something really sexually deviant.... then go back to sleep!


In This Moment is now officially my top Female Metal Band!

Holy Shit!


Yeah.... even in these chains you can't stop me!


Chasing the Top Gun Homar with a 4 round 30 rep performance.

4 rounds and 20 reps was all I could do.


But considering this guy is 20 years younger than me and about 30 pounds heavier...


I think I'll run a Victory Lap!

No comments:

Post a Comment