Donations to Discovery

Sunday, November 29, 2015

I say "I don't know" a lot more these days.....

It's a post title that requires less explanation than the environment and experience that warrants the title.

In several recent conversations I've had, different people have asked me how I feel about different things...

And my answer has been repeatedly....

"I don't know."

Which is a way of saying.....

I have no feelings.

Which is kind of revealing and disturbing at the same time.

I have lived so long without any deep feelings for anything that I've come to the conclusion that I've lost the capacity for...

Deep Feelings.

Which is good in a way.

When you have no feelings, you have no commitment.

When you have no commitment, there is no way to become involved or engaged in anything.

You remain on the outside looking in.

It is a neutral ground where you experience neither Pleasure nor Pain.

It is an alone place....

And a Safe Place.

It has worked for me for many years.

It is likely a place I will remain

Till I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment