Donations to Discovery

Thursday, May 28, 2015

It's Grunge Thursday and there....



Definitely applies to me.... I say bring on the Punishment.... I probably deserve it.

Just can't seem to break that 170.0 barrier but still it's a lot better than 216 which I was 5 years ago.

Speaking of bulges.... take a look at that knot on the back of my left heel..... can you say torn Achilles tendon?


Yep..... the older I get the dumber I get.... at this rate, I will be devoid of any knowledge in about 10 years.


But I do know one thing.... and that's how to eat good and right....

Which usually doesn't go together!

But when you start with a properly dressed and seasoned Spring Mix salad....


and some Cinnamon dusted diced bananas.....


And a skillet of seasoned kale surrounding 8 oz of ground turkey breast mix.


And you saute the banana in with the turkey - kale mix...


And end up with a Paleo Platter like this....


You know it will taste GOOD and it will be RIGHT for your body.


Okay, I take it back....

The 80s wasn't my favorite music.....

It was the 90s Grunge!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment