Donations to Discovery

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Plan the Work... Then Work the Plan

Part of doing anything worth doing involves having a plan and schedule.

The first step in moving from Lake Jackson Tx to Santa Fe NM is getting the trailer to haul my stuff.

And this morning.... I did just that.


This is the smallest available enclosed trailer that U-Haul rents and it fits nicely behind the Mustang.


Yep.  My entire life has to fit in a 4' x 8' x 4' enclosure.... kind of ironic.

But also indicative of the new lifestyle I am transitioning to.

Light, Mobile, Detached.


I told you I love all kinds of music....

Today is Hair Band day with Whitesnake Radio.


Signs, Signs, Everywhere there are Signs.

Signs, signs, everywhere there's signs
Fuckin' up the scenery, breakin' my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign


I love to travel in a Clean Car so I gave the Mustang the full treatment.... with a nice rubdown inside and out!


Nothing like riding this Lady.... 420 horses will definitely keep you Shaking All Night Long!


Hadn't eaten since 8:00 last night so I hit La Casona in Angleton for Beef Fajitas!


Yep that is one Lean and Sexy Beast!


And the Rider ain't half bad either!

No comments:

Post a Comment