Donations to Discovery

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Carpe Diem! DA2W Style!

This is the 1st weekend day I've had off in a month...so what's up? I'm taking my Trek 1500 which I flew up with on Tuesday and I'm driving to Laramie - 46 miles west of here. I'm gonna park in Laramie and attempt a 42.5 mile ride 1 way from Laramie (elev 7200') to Snowy Range Pass (elev 10847'). Most of that elev change occurs in the last 12.5 miles from Centennial (elev 8250'). I'll be on Scenic Byway 130 which cuts right through the Medicine Bow Range... same route I took in the car a month ago. I'll decide at Centennial (30 miles in) whether or not to make the 12.5 mile ascent. I'll then turn around and rip the downhill back to Laramie and then drive back to Cheyenne. That's the plan... Buckle up... Get Your Seat Adjusted and Get Ready for a day of.... Discovering America on 2 Wheels - Wyoming Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment