Donations to Discovery

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Good Morning! From Gunnison Colorado

Today's ride will take me 55 miles to Lake City Colorado. I'll be starting at 7700' and going to 8650' but won't go over any mountain passes. I am seriously thinking about mailing my Netbook and bike tools forward to Santa Fe NM to reduce weight but will have to wait till tomorrow when a Post Office is open. Anna from the motel told me that Slumgullion Pass between Lake City and Creede is both beautiful and very difficult. That has to be the case because Lake City is at 8650 and SG pass is at 11500 and they're only like 5 miles apart... bottom line is it'll have to be just me, the clothes on my back, my Camelbak and water bottles and the bike when I leave Lake City. Now I've got to do my morning routine and get on the road.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment