Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trying to Sweat Out the Infection

I'm 4.3 miles into the ascent and so far so good.... I'm sweating profusely which tells me I'm in the final stages of ridding myself of the virus I picked up... I'm monitoring myself closely for signs of weakening or feeling I'm gonna pass out and see no signs. I'm stopping about every half mile in the shady spots. I smell burning brake pads from a lot of the cars coming down which attests to the grade... onward and upward till she blows or I get to the top.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment