Donations to Discovery

Sunday, July 18, 2010

This is Aerobic and Anaerobic... My body's changing... but now how I expected!

I told you I'm fascinated and amazed by the human body... and I was expecting some changes as I rode across Colorado... namely that I would lose weight and thin out... exactly the opposite is happening... my thighs are blowing up like tree stumps... swollen with blood from these butt busting climbs... speaking of butt... you could set a coke can on it... these steep climbs with load are becoming like the old Marathon squat routines I used to do when I was young... the key in cycling is power / weight ratio... ideally you want to be a skinny guy with a lot of power... or you can be a fat guy w/ more power to move the extra weight.... that seems to be the choice my body is making. Fascinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment