Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Vulnerability - A Word used by Women who Want to Control Men or Vice Versa

Anybody who reads this blog for very long realizes real quick that I don't make shit up.

Nearly everything I write about is real life experience or knowledge or cognitive deductions from things or people I experience.

It's been a while since I've heard the word "Vulnerable" used in a conversation with someone I had a relationship with.

And frankly, it's something my "gut brain" had a pretty adverse reaction to because the last time I dealt with a woman talking about vulnerability was about 25 years ago and that situation didn't turn out so well.  I went against my own good sense and made myself vulnerable and ended up digging my significant other out of bed with her previous boyfriend.

So, in a nutshell, Me and Vulnerable don't see eye to eye.

I've encountered it a few times since then and, without exception, every time I heard a woman talk about my need to "be vulnerable", it was from a woman who wanted a man who was weak or to assume a weak position in the relationship so they could control them because that's what they were used to - either weak men or controlling men.

What does it mean to be vulnerable anyway?

vul·ner·a·ble
ˈvəln(ə)rəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. susceptible to physical or emotional attack or harm.

    "we were in a vulnerable position"

    synonyms:helplessdefenselesspowerlessimpotentweaksusceptible
    "he was scared and vulnerable"

See what I mean?

What man in his right mind or left body would want to be vulnerable?

And in fact, to take it a step further, anybody that knows me would never even think of asking me to be vulnerable because it is word for word, the antithesis of what I am.

I had this friend of mine talking about a friend of hers recently which she obviously admired greatly because he was going through the transition from a man to a woman - dressing like a woman, wearing make-up and hair like a woman - but still retaining all the penis-isterics, rights and privileges of a man - including being with women.

This friend of mine just kept going on and on about how wonderfully vulnerable this guy was.

First off, I had to choke down my involuntary need to puke.

After that, I had to hold back my desire to tell this lady to shut the fuck up about going on about this guy or any other guy while she was in my presence.  I mean - come on ladies - and men for that matter - Rule #1 is don't make a big deal about a member of the opposite sex while in the presence of the opposite sex.  At least if you want to be in their presence for long.

Finally, when I got over the revulsion of the situation being described and the rudeness of this lady on going on and on about it, I thought to myself - What a racket this guy has.... perfect fucking come-on for women.

Especially since there's a lot of gay women in Santa Fe.

Make yourself look like a woman, act like a woman, but still fuck like a man.

That way you're still available to the straight women and have a shot at the gay women too.

What a genius!

Maybe there's something to this whole vulnerable thing after all.

Hmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment