Holy Blasted Legs Batman!
On MM 70 of 101 and mile 60 of today's little ride and the 7 - 8% grades up and down are coming one after the other since Aberdeen...
This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.
Do it again and again for 9 more miles and you get...
5 shots of tequila and
2 smokes.
I'll need it.
When in doubt and pain, go back to the beginning...



Great talking to you. Sorry about your earphone. I will try to drop and give you 50, but it will most likely be about 5 or 6. Sorry about that. Love Sis. Happy Father's Day. Love you much. Diana
ReplyDeleteDi - it starts with 5 or 6 and continues with a new lifestyle, perspective, attitude and imagination and never ends. Exploration of the limits of the Body and the World God gave you is the only real test of Faith and Search for Truth.
DeleteExplore that Path and you will find....
Heaven on Earth.
Keep beating down that pan am highway blues, willie
ReplyDeleteWas punching the pedals so hard in the last 8 miles the bottom of my feet were hurting...
DeleteThat's when I know I'm done.
Pain is my relative.
He came for a visit....
And never left.