Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A cold morning a hat-sized fire and Humbug Mountain...

Woke up to 46 degree temps.... Just about the limit of my lightweight sleeping bag... Will put on more clothes tonight.

Amazing how comforting a hat-sized fire can be in these cold, wet conditions. 


This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

One thing I could've sent forward on this trip is my Teva sandals because I haven't worn them much. Too cold and wet. Maybe California will be more accommodating to my Tevas. 

Looks like Humbug Mountain State Park is within reach and Adam and Tyler (2 of the 3 Musketeers) stayed there last night so I'll text them for the 411. 

Gotta eat my Beefy Mac fortified with beef nuggets an a lot of olive oil and get on the road. 

Sunshine, Blue Skies and the Oregon Coast and Hump Day....

I got this....

Which is more than I can say for my daughter....

But that's another story....

Let's go get'em Gang (of 3.5)!

2 comments:

  1. It's always great to have a plan, as you always have a plan. Enjoy the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. California is made for teeva's

    ReplyDelete