Donations to Discovery

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Oh... And the next time the World does a Smackdown on your Butt...


Or your Boss puts you down...

Just remember, there's things out there that are Bigger than all that...


Doing my Best Lenny K...

But failing miserably...

Because there's No One like LK...


And I am on the Run...

Back to Camp for some Oatmeal and Fresh Granny Smith Apples prepared by the Very Capable Hands of  the Grocery Girl...

The Incredible Miss G...

Leader of the soon to be Infamous....

Jelly Gang....

I know... I know...

Just the name...

Strikes fear in the Heart of Man!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are experiencing your travels with the "Jelly Gang". With all your wisdom, it may rub off on them and they will go away with a wonderful experience having met you.

    ReplyDelete