Donations to Discovery

Friday, June 29, 2012

Biker Campfire with the gang and a PBR.... Feeling Rode Hard and Put up Wet and.

Don't know - itinerary says Jedediah Smith State Park - but it's misting rain and I ain't taking down or setting up in the rain. 

Think I'll mosey down to the Hiker / Biker camp and see what the Kids are doing cause...

I can't remember the last rest day....

I've done 940 miles on the rugged Pacific Coast and it's just getting more rugged....

Yesterday was up and down for 55 miles. 

This is Day 20....

And I got nothing....

I am raw, depleted, in the elements, riding all day, eating like an animal - gorging when I can - waking stiff and sore to a misting rain...

Lost in my own world of Pain and Pleasure on the Pacific Coast....

And feeling more alive than I ever have...

3 comments:

  1. Looks like they were really enjoying themselves. I am glad you were able to stop and get a little rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at Pabst Blue Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to see their faces daddy!

    ReplyDelete