Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pacific Coast Tour Update

My Seattle to San Diego Bicycle Tour is planned mainly along Highways 101 and 1, but with many scenic diversions along the way. 

Total Estimated Miles = 2039
Total Miles Traved so far =  754
% Miles Completed = 37%
Avg Speed = 10.3 mph
Max Speed = 44.3 mph
Total Miles Hiked / Walked = 33 

It looks like about 550 - 600 miles along the Coastal Route from Florence OR to San Francisco CA so I'm thinking 12 days of riding and 4 days of layovers should put me there around July 12th for my Tour Intermediate milestone. 

So that's where we be....

And that's where we're going....

First, the rest of the pics from yesterday and then load up and grab some breakfast on the way out and head across another bridge to Glenada and on to the Dunes....

And Beyond!

Hey - it's looking better already!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a solid plan. I take my hat off to you and your strength and determination. Love you brother,

    ReplyDelete