Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Video for Leg 2 Part 4 - SW of Anton Chico NM to Santa Fe NM

This video takes you from my overnight campout behind the Milagro Food Mart on I40W to the Best Kept Secret in New Mexico...

the village of Villanueva and Villanueva State Park where I hiked the Canyon Trail and El Cerro Trails to the most spectacular views and breathtaking beauty of my entire trip.

Here's a link to more info on Villanueva State Park:

http://www.emnrd.state.nm.us/prd/Villanueva.htm

I left Villanueva State Park headed for Santa Fe but overnighted at the Glorieta Conference Center - a beautiful complex nestled in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains at 7400' elevation.... where I met people who really Walk the Talk and a place where I truly felt the presence of God.

http://www.lifeway.com/menu/?id=201127

I left the Glorieta Conference Center and took a wind-assisted ride into my final destination for Leg 2 - Santa Fe New Mexico.

At this point, I had cycled 1268 miles and hiked 114 miles since I left my hometown of Lake Jackson Tx.

Here's the link to the video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfLsfawzFdU



2 comments:

  1. William, thank you for your kind words about Glorieta. I'm glad we were able to offer you a little dose of Christian hospitality. May God continue to bless your adventure.

    Byron Hill
    Executive Director, LifeWay Conference Centers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Byron,

    Thanks for the talk, the hospitality and your continued support of my adventure.

    William

    ReplyDelete