Donations to Discovery

Monday, February 1, 2010

Dinner w/ Madeleine at Johnny Carino's

I did a really hard wide open hour and a half ride this evening and my body was screaming for meat and pasta so I ordered the 5 Meat Tuscan Pasta w/ Farfalle pasta and Meat Sauce, Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Bacon and Ham preceded by Fresh Bread w/ garlic olive oil and a nice dinner salad w/ Gorgonzola dressing and a Kendall Jackson Chardonnay (my wife's favorite) to wash it all down. The pasta dish was seasoned perfectly and I added a few sprinkles of red pepper flakes for some kick and ended up w/ one wonderful and satisfying meal and a great evening w/ my wife. I spent some time today putting together a Powerpoint file full of pics that I plan to add music to and convert to a movie format w/ some free software I downloaded. I also talked to a company about a new career path that fits right in with my continuing plans to Discover America on 2 Wheels.... so stay tuned.... I've got a
lot of stuff in the works right now and I'm excited about the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment