Donations to Discovery

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Ruchi's Taqueria Part 2

the Alambres grilled platter for me...grilled beef, bacon, onions and bell peppers served with rice and barracho beans, guacamole and pico de gallo... all that for $8.99 and of course I washed it down w/ a killer frozen margarita w/ extra lime...my wife had a chile relleno stuffed w/ picadillo (seasoned ground beef) w/ rice and refried beans and a marg... we always get jalapenos torreados (grilled jalapenos) w/ every Mexican Food meal now after I was introduced to them in Clovis NM... we had 4 of them w/ our meal....we left there stuffed w/ possibly the best Mexican Food / Margarita combo I've ever had... all for $30... there's 7 of them in Houston... this one was at 3202 S Loop West.

No comments:

Post a Comment