Donations to Discovery

Friday, July 13, 2012

Remembering a Very Special Day with my Sister...


Way back when I was about 9 or 10 years old, I remember my sister, Diana, and I were sitting on the living room floor next to an old cabinet stereo system listening to Steppenwolf, Bread and Three Dog Night....

Here's to my Sister, Diana, who has supported me faithfully throughout this tour....

And good memories....

And a time when music was actually made and not produced...

And Three Dog Night. 

4 comments:

  1. A special day I remember was when you and I went to ride mountain bikes at Brazos bend. You made turkey and tomato sandwiches with Hawaiian Rolls, and you brought doritos and Dr. pepper. Best meal ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that. I was actually watching an 8mm video from that trip before I left LJ.

    I AGREE.... the Brazos Bend trips were the best....

    And the trips to the A frame house at Lake LBJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks William, you have just brought so many memories of listening to music. I had forgotten about those times. Thanks for remembering me and yes I have enjoyed being with you along for this most wonderful ride through the Pacific Coast on your Discovery. I love you brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memories have 2 purposes.

    To be remembered...

    To be made...
    You need to work on the latter.

    ReplyDelete