Donations to Discovery

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Over the River... Down the Street... And Into Lompoc...

And into the Lompoc Motel 6. 

Here's some info and thoughts for the Day and the Tour. 

Did 60 miles today at a 12 mph average meaning I was pedaling for 5 hours. 

That brings me to 1913 miles total for the Pacific Coast Bicycle Tour on this 46th day of the Tour. 

It's been the best thing I've ever done in my Life and I don't regret a minute of it. 

I meant what I said above. 

If I died today, I would die happy doing what I love and having done something few have done or could do. 

It is truly humbling to be where I am now....

And I thank God for the protection and guidance He has given me throughout this Tour of

Discovery. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you. I am so glad you are having the time of your life and an experience you can tell your grandchildren. I know you have really pushed yourself on this trip, but you have always been up to the challenge. I am glad you have had a safe trip. Enjoy brother.

    ReplyDelete