Donations to Discovery

Monday, July 30, 2012

This Rolling Stone can't gather any moss.... Even when he wants to!!


First off, I'm doing a 4 hour open bus tour of LA...

For $20.... Regularly $54...

Hostel Discount....

Yay!!!

The Hostel is booked tonight....

Boo!!!!


That's OK...

I ate the free Hostel breakfast....

Stored my bags at the Hostel....

Jumped on the Tour bus with our wacky driver host, David "Pappy" Hunt. 

I'll figure out the rest later. 

I'm sitting next to Martina who is from Macon, France. 

And we're off....

On the LA Tour!

Go Discovery!!!

1 comment:

  1. The red mule seems to be sad again being closed up. I know you will enjoy the tour. I remember when Dick and I were out in LA in 1991, we took a bus tour of LA. We really enjoyed it. We went to University Studios also. He was out on business with Hughes Aircraft back then. I had the opportunity to visit the jewery mart downtown in LA. What a mistake to let a woman loose there. What buys you could get.

    ReplyDelete