Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lighter Mule.... Contemplating the Mysteries of the Universe...


This is what I had with me for camping out and a few cold weather clothes and rain gear....

Which I obviously don't need....

Because it never rains in Southern California. 

And No - there's no freakin' kitchen sink in there. 

Just what I had to have to sleep on the ground and cook my food and light a fire. 


See.... This is what it looks like when you don't camp out. 


Think I'll just sit here and have a Smoke....

2 comments:

  1. I personally have really enjoyed all of your post. You have really poured your heart and soul out to us but mostly this has been a sounding board for yourself and how you want to live your life, mostly by putting your mark on this earth. The pacific coast has had the opportunity to meet William, a man to be wretchen with, and of course we cannot forget the "Red Mule".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Wretch and I am a Wretch to be wretchened with.

    I like that word and will begin to use it more.

    ReplyDelete