Donations to Discovery

Saturday, July 28, 2012

6 hours of Work and you're caught up...

Yep... That's how long it took me to submit all those posts using the BlogPress app.

Could've done it in an hour via the normal Google Blogger text - pic input but that is broken right down.

But like most things I do, it weren't pretty but....

I got 'er done!

Just a 3rd reminder.

As you can tell, the pics submitted via BlogPress appear more pixelated and blurry than the normal entries via Blogger.

To see them in full resolution, click on the individual pic, view it and then hit the back arrow to come back to the post.

Rinse and Repeat.

I have drained all my cell phone batteries and am hungry so I'm headed to the Park Store for beer and food.

Peace Out....



Location:Malibu CA

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to accomplish this. We are enjoying the fruit of your labor. Hopefully, they will get you up and running the better way very soon. Get you something to eat, you have earned it.

    ReplyDelete