Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Let's get this Point Reyes National Seashore Party started....

The rest of breakfast...

Mule says Let's Go!

The Birds continue to follow me...

Gonna hang a left on Sir Francis Drake and cruise out to the Lighthouse...

And if I feel froggy I may jump on the Tomales Point Trail....

Random marital success...

And Miss Judy at the Campground office hooked me up on 126 (her words - the most desired campsite in the Campground) for $40 for both nights....

Their normal rate is $53 PER NIGHT!

And I didn't even have to take my shirt off....

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have a way with the ladies and getting good deals for your lodging. I am so proud of you and like you said, you didn't even have to take your shirt off, though by your buffed body, it couldn't hurt to do so. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete