Donations to Discovery

Friday, July 13, 2012

Huckleberry Bicycles - The Best Little Bike House in San Francisco


So I'm in San Francisco and I need some work done on my Trek 3700 and I'm in the downtown area and I ask around and do a Google search and what pops up?

Huckleberry Bicycles....

http://www.huckleberrybicycles.com/

I went in yesterday to get a feel for the place and talked to one of the owners, Zack, and the mechanic, Kevin, and the first impressions I got was...

I can trust these guys....

They know what they're talking about and...

This is a Great Bicycle Shop with Quality People and Products....

Take a little look see at Huckleberry Bicycles...

First of all, it is all about the bikes...


And they got that covered in every shape and size you want including internal hubbed bikes and even custom Rohloff-hubbed build ups.

Second, they got the service after the sale with a great service plan for bikes purchased from the shop...


Backed up by a serious shop run by Kevin....


But there's much, much more -
 

Like their own line of clothes...


And other name brands of really cool and casual clothes specially designed with cyclists of all kinds in mind. 



And the top brands of accessories and components to customize your ride for your comfort, style and taste...

So - is this a Great Bicycle Shop or What?


Yes.... But it's more than that. 

It's the Best Little Bike House in San Francisco!

3 comments:

  1. I thought that was in La Grange?!
    Oh, wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks like they had everything to offer you to get the Red Mule in tip top shape. You are really very good at aren't you. I could take some lessons from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toured the one in Lgrange.... As a spectator.

    And yes, I guess I am good at this.

    ReplyDelete