Donations to Discovery

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Turning to Things More Cycling Related...

I wanted to follow up on the bicycle I'm riding. 
It is a Columbus Safari 24 spd with 700x35 tires and a rear rack. 
To it I have added Bell handlebar, tube and seat post bags, a Bell High Pressure pump, a Cateye headlight, Bell taillight, Shimano M324 pedals, 2 - 24 oz Polar water bottles and most important Ortlieb Bike Packer Plus Panniers and the Backpack Rack (which I have used several times while I've been here). 
The bike is smooth and comfortable and was supplied by (rented from) the Radshop Arbeiter in Erkrath Germany - 
www.radshop-Arbeiter.de
The owner was friendly, helpful and cooperative and if I come back to Erkrath / Dusseldorf, I will do business with this shop again. 
Here's the bike again and the bicycle shop info - 

So - I'm off to Koblenz!

No comments:

Post a Comment