Donations to Discovery

Monday, April 30, 2012

Koblenz... And its Tulips

Everyone that knows me knows I love visual imagery especially photography and there's an old saying in photography - 
"The Best Camera is the One you have WITH YOU!"
Most times it's NOT about the camera or the person behind it but rather the subject, object or scene that makes the picture. 
I have to say the camera on the iPhone 4S is nothing short of incredible with outstanding clarity and true rendition of color but it is the ability to focus up close that is one aspect that allows it to capture these images of the Tulips of Koblenz - I hope you enjoy the images as much as I have enjoyed taking them. 

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful colors of tulips. Don't think I have seen such colors. Enjoying your pictures. Diana

    ReplyDelete