Donations to Discovery

Monday, April 30, 2012

More of the Festung Ehrenbreitstein

A few more pics of the complex - 

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

This pic shows how primitive  man constructed his huts. 

And the pics above shows how medieval man protected his nuts!

And the views of the Mosel and Rhine Rivers and all the features of Koblenz were incredible.

As I type this I'm charging my phone cause I been burning this thing up but the point is I'm sitting on a terrace of the Festung overlooking Koblenz - here, I'll show you... Here's my view!

Am I bad or what?

2 comments:

  1. Otto Von willsmark explains prehistoric testicular protection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would not have liked to live at that time. Diana

    ReplyDelete