Donations to Discovery

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Score!

I talked to Andreas at the bike shop in Erkrath - Fahrrad-Borse - less than a km from my hotel and he lined me up with this bike - a 27 spd Columbus Safari - with much use of the Google translator on my IPhone 4S, we negotiated a 2 week rental for 120 euros or a little over $150. He's gonna put a rear rack, 2 bottle holders and a kickstand on this bike and switch the pedals to my Shimano M324s. Amazing - what a great guy and nice bike shop. We talked about buying and shipping back to US but agreed rental was the best option. I'll be back at 4pm Monday to pick it up!
Check that little task DONE!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment