Donations to Discovery

Monday, March 1, 2010

Ortlieb Panniers...Rain... Wind... and inability to respond to reader requests

Well... the Ortlieb Panniers are definitely waterproof... first I tried to float them in an inch and a half of water last night in my "shelter" aka swimming pool... now I'm riding into a 15 mph headwind and a steady drizzle... what is it w/ me and rain in Texas and me and headwinds everywhere... by the way... what is a tailwind? and finally I apologize to those readers who have suggested that I do a single end of day summary post vs multiple intraday pic msgs from my cell phone... as I suspected I simply can't do it... last night I was exhausted but still tried to download all the pics from my Canon Powershot AND my cell phone, copy them, compress them and then upload them to the blog and write the text for the post... after 1-1/2 hrs trying to type on my Netbook w/ numb fingers I gave up... so I'm sorry... I just can't do it... if I'm in a heated motel room w/ hi spd internet I can do
it... but when I'm out in it, I'll just have to post from the road w/ my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment