Donations to Discovery

Sunday, November 12, 2017

A Message to Maryland

Good Morning.

I wanted to share some thoughts with you this morning and they may eventually find themselves in a post (and they did obviously).

In the aftermath of extraordinary events in my Life, I like to take time to ask -

Why?

Why did this happen to me?

Why did You come into my Life?

And sometimes the answer to Why is less important than what happens during the event or the outcome or where you end up in your Life after the event has concluded.

And what happened during the event was Incredible, Spontaneous and Unexpected -

Friendship, Companionship, Commonality, Conversation, Fun and Intimacy.

And where did I end up after experiencing this?

On a higher, more fragile plane of Appreciation of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

You brought me out of a Cave of Isolation with your Consistent Desire for my Company.

You Will'd me into being Wills again.

A more fun-loving, easy going guy that laughs more and cries easier and Lives and Loves Life -

And the One he is with....

With passion.

And thinks more and writes more about what he is thinking because there is suddenly more to Think About.

And while we are nearly 2000 miles apart, I am in a better place now....

Because of You.

Thank You Maryland!

No comments:

Post a Comment