Donations to Discovery

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Post PIYO Paleo




Despite being a professed loner, I have found solace in the fact that I have several outlets for social interaction.

And one of those outlets are my Group Exercise Classes at Anytime Fitness - one of which is a PIYO class twice a week.  Incredible how such a simple body weight exercise class can be so difficult.

After this morning's PIYO class, led by the muscular but oh so beautiful and feminine Liz P, I decided to pile on the Paleo for a Post Workout Recovery meal -

My now regularly consumed Cilantro Super Salad amped up even more this time and consisting of:

Fresh Cilantro
Carrot Sticks
Radishes
Tomatoes
Boiled Egg
Almonds
Blueberries
2 slivers of Pecorino Romano cheese

Sided by deboned roasted chicken thigh meat seasoned with salt, pepper, curry powder, garam masala, allspice and cumin sauted in a hot skillet along with kale and a cold fruit salsa consisting of mango, fuji apple, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro and basil.

And to wash it all down - a mix of Fruit Punch Creatine and Chocolate Protein Powder.


And to be consumed over the next few meals....

Baked Sweet Potatoes and Carnival Squash.


I've been packing on the Workouts, the Hiking, the Biking, the Dancing, the Paleo and the Muscle.

I may Stand Alone....

But 8 months Post Left Total Knee Replacement.....

I'm Standing Stronger than Ever!

1 comment:

  1. Packing on the workouts for me means getting my suitcase together during my regularly scheduled personal training

    ReplyDelete