Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Did anybody ever tell you that you look like.....

Clint Eastwood, Sean Penn, Barry Manilow, Siegfried of Siegfried and Roy, Johnny Hallyday, Steve McQueen....

I've been told I look like all of the above and a few more over the last couple of years.

I was gonna post pictures of myself with pictures of each of these to compare but frankly, I don't think I look like any of them....

Well maybe Clint Eastwood.

But it brings up an interesting question about human behavior or perhaps human perceptions.

Why do some people think I look like someone famous?

I asked my astute and world-wise son this question.

And he replied almost instantaneously in his concise, matter of fact manner....

"Because you're lean, tan and muscular like a lot of famous people."

To which I replied....

"Well I guess (like being an Engineer), there's worst things in the World than being lean, tan and muscular."

No comments:

Post a Comment