Donations to Discovery

Monday, February 8, 2016

Building the Perfect Woman Part 2

This is a quick follow-up to the previous post "Building the Perfect Woman".

I thought of 3 more seemingly minor but important elements or exclusions that have to be present in any woman I would consider:
  • Absolutely NO PETS!  I'm not even gonna get started on this one.... if you need a refresher on how I feel about people and their dogs, read this.....http://willsonwheels.blogspot.com/2015/06/people-and-their-fucking-dogs.html
  • They have to be able to drive a car.... I know that sounds stupid but I don't mean possess a driver's license, I mean actually be able to drive a car efficiently and proficiently and that doesn't necessarily mean slow... they have to drive with competence and fluidity.  Let me put it this way, if I walk up to a women's car and I see dented fenders, dented rims, scuffed tires and missing hub cabs because they've been doing their version of "Curbhopper", I'm just gonna put 'er in reverse and back on out of there.
  • They have to be half ass tech savvy.... Let me give you a couple of examples - I've met some supposedly smart people up here in Santa Fe that don't even know how to use a Smart Phone.  I won't go through all the examples, but if you have to ask me directions to my place and then start writing them down, you're lost already.  And if you can't send me a pic on your cell phone, you won't be sending me any pics on your cell phone.
Like I said in the previous posts, I could blow up eHarmony's questionnaire but I guess I better stop right here.

It's taken me 53 years to realize this Wonder Woman I've created doesn't exist and even if she did, she wouldn't have anything to do with me.....

And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Most of the time the Fantasy is better than the Reality anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment