Donations to Discovery

Friday, December 5, 2014

The Discipline of Paleo and the Intensity of CrossFit...


A perfect recipe...

Tilapia over squash, kale, spring mix and fresh Fuji Apple.

This kind of meal will prepare you for.....


This kind of workout.

With 2 of my favorite exercises.....

Double Unders in the Warm up....


And the Overhead Squat in the Strength Focus!


But not too bad..... I got 115 for 6 reps.

That's a PR!

And my wife Madeleine did her first CrossFit workout!

And did Great!


And a respectable total on the AMRAP.


Followed by another great meal....


Followed by another great meal!


Followed by another great workout!


And a visit to SkillVille!

This was a brutal workout with 27 minutes of skill work before a 7 min AMRAP.




Got progressively better on the Wall Balls.


And got 6 full rounds on the AMRAP!


Try jumping up and down off a 24" box after knocking out 7 push presses with 95# over and over again as fast as you can go for 7 minutes....

Not your typical workout.


Now you know why I eat like I do....

Because it's the only way to rebuild my body after I tear it down in these CrossFit workouts.

Thin cut New York Strip steak under 2 over medium eggs with a side of sauted kale and baked sweet potato.


Yep.....

I  finally DISCOVERED the right combo after 52 years......

Paleo and CrossFit....

The Right Combination to get you in...

The Best Shape of Your Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment