Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Beginning of the End - Part 4

One of my last workouts at CrossFit WMD....


Loading my life into the back of a UHaul truck....

In the Rain....

Rigged a tarp from the front eave of the house to the back of the truck...


And with the help of my daughter and her boyfriend, My Old Life went into a 10 x 15 storage room.

The last day in the house was a busy one getting all the remaining items gathered together....


An empty home.... 

With just a camp chair and a TV tray....


Slept on the floor the last night....


And Voila..... it ain't pretty but it all fit.

I weeded out a lot of stuff but still kept too much....

Sentiment over Logic....


Went to my Dad's house for 4 days before Christmas and did the Paleo thing on a 2 burner hot plate.


The guy on the right is 87 and still going strong....

The guy on the left is 52 and fading fast...


And then at my sister's house for Butter Baked Chicken and roasted brussel sprouts.


And a good bye to my long time workout place - Family Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment