Donations to Discovery

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Beginning of the End - Part 2

So as I was saying, this Life Inventory Vetting process began back at Thanksgiving and was basically a full time job for the 3 weeks from then till closing.

I was up at 5:00 - 5:30 every morning and going through stuff and throwing away some, setting some aside for Helping Hands, some aside for family and keeping the rest.

But..... in the evening at least 2 - 3 days a week....

I was at CrossFit WMD doing my CrossFit workout and watching others do their's.

In the last month or so at CrossFit WMD, I saw an influx of new members - including a group of Gung Ho Young Guns.....

And this is one of them showing great form in a heavy Overhead Squat.



Power and / or Squat Snatch.... Oh boy... Never done it.... this oughta be fun!

And then a Workout to use the Strength Movement!



Kinda in the middle of the pack but just happy to be here!



And enjoy a post workout meal of Holmes Pork and Venison sausage mixed in with a lot of kale and spring mix!



And the sorting process goes on..... day after day..... room after room!

I honestly don't see how people ever move especially if they have full time jobs.

I mean I didn't have a lot of stuff and still it took me over 2 weeks to go through the sorting, packing and disposal process!



This is a 3 minute Paleo meal -
Thin cut chicken breast highly seasoned with my African - Moroccan spice mix over spring mix with a Chocolate Whey Protein Isolate mix on the side.



Found the "Welcome Home" sign and decided to put it up as kind of a reminder of how much I have loved this house.



Mixed nuts, fresh banana and grapes with a drizzle of honey and a dusting of cinnamon.....

An excellent Paleo "dessert"!



And another quickie in between meal meal of chicken breast and sweet potato and creatine....

Eat this 2 hours before you workout and you can blast through nearly anything they throw at you!



Meanwhile back at the CrossFit WMD Ranch.....





We get another healthy portion of Core Complex and MetCon!



I had this Young Gun Chick named Lauren chasing me for the last 800m but I had held a little back and turned the dogs loose and sprinted the last 200 meters.



This is the kind of workout that leaves you thinking.....



It was a Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment