Donations to Discovery

Sunday, April 20, 2014

After my 3 mile ditch run....


Had only coffee and a banana and 2 big strawberries today to try to get below 180....

Did my 3+ mile ditch run on grass in 29:16.8 which is 11 seconds faster than I did it last weekend and BINGO!!!


Yeah I know it's a slightly dehydrated weight but it's the first time since September 2001 that the scale read below 180 and a goal I've been trying to reach since February 2011 when I changed my lifestyle of diet, exercise, stress control and recuperation.

Am I done going down in weight?

Probably not....I still have some fat on my body - probably at least 10 lbs.

So I'll continue to do my Paleo diet and mix CrossFit, Body Pump, Boot Camp and running and let my body tell me where it wants to go and what it's limits are.

Body talk?

Yeah, your body is saying something every second of everyday.

Are you listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment