Donations to Discovery

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Sometimes You have to Lose Friends to Save Yourself

"It is a Labor of Love that is Raw, Uncut and Real Time Straight from my Heart, Mind and Life to You".

That's from the description of this blog at the top of the page.

And it's true. My offerings are a dossier of my life, my thoughts and the experiences I have, mistakes I make, what I learn and people I interact with.

"Raw, Uncut and Real Time"....

That pretty much sums it up.

My Life - Our Lives and how it happens.

You don't get re-do's and rewinds on Life Events.

You can't throw a flag and challenge the call.

No Tivo, no DVR, no Pause button.

Life, Love and Circumstance is the Final and Minute to Minute Arbiter.

Things are said and done that can't be taken back - that can't be fixed.

And you just have to accept that fact and move on.

With that said - here is a personal note to a Friend.

You spent a lot of Time and Energy attempting to invalidate and diminish a post, a concept and a documentation of Life Events that was very important to me.

You also used a ploy which I have been victim of many times by Women and Men alike - manipulation and exclusion of the Truth to further your efforts of criticizing and diminishing the Truths I painstakingly recalled and revealed.

If my ego is fragile, it is because it has been broken many times by actions, events and encounters documented in the "Me Too" post AND by responses like yours.

And if my documentation, chronology and public revelations of content and events in this matter hurt you in any way - I apologize.

It is the Setbacks, the Regrets, the Mistakes.....

And the Pain -

That make Life meaningful.

And One Truism prevails.

The Ones We Hurt are always.

The Ones We Care about Most.

At the end of the Day and this Life, for all of those I have offended and hurt, all I can say is...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzvasAJIHb4


No comments:

Post a Comment