Donations to Discovery

Sunday, January 24, 2016

As the World Turns...

You know despite our best efforts to make ourselves out to be more than we really are, the harsh reality are that we are just tiny specks of insignificant sand on the beach, being shifted in and out by the Tides of Life.

One of the Great Learnings of Life is that realization and that you just have to find your inner Peace and Self-Worth by your own Daily Life and Activities....

Simple Pleasures are the Best.....

Like Grits and Eggs and Turkey Bacon....


And a dramatic sunset....


And defining a few Life Virtues.... and working on Living your Life by those Virtues.

Thanks Mama.



Seen this one before..... but it's still one of my favorite.

Focus on saving each day and Life will take care of itself.



Some people focus on building a Network of Support around them.... family, friends, loved ones.

I take the opposite approach..... I find security, solace and safety being alone.

Was talking about this with my son and he reinforced this perspective saying I was like a wounded wolf who seeks its own den.... lest he return to the pack for comfort and be killed before weakening the pack.

I'm right there with you bro!

When I go, it will be on my terms, my time and myself.



Love this song, because you have to seek to be someone's SuperMan..... for a significant other... or just for yourself.



Another one of the simple things in life..... a Glass of Wine and a Roaring Fire!


Another secret to Peace and Happiness.....

Lean Meat and Veggies..... TJ's Organic Turkey Breast fortified with a wet mix of egg, hot sweet mustard, Srirach, Tabasco, Balsamic and Kikkoman and liberally seasoned with Salt, Pepper, Garam Masala, Hot Madras Curry Powder, Cumin and Turmeric.

Add in a stack of diced sweet onion, poblano and jalapeno peppers, carrots, bok choy and fuji apple.


2 tacos with extra mixed veggies made from the amped up Turkey Mix.


Seek to be your own Rockstar!



What I say to my cup of coffee every morning!



Open faced ground turkey breast sandwich with Claussen Dill pickle, salad and mixed veggies.


Praxis makes Perfect!

Warmup - Strength - WOD....


Bid Ed getting warmed up with some Squat Jerks!

No comments:

Post a Comment