Donations to Discovery

Monday, February 20, 2012

Since I'm on a Roll...

Got to relate this little anecdote on child rearing - true story.
Yesterday when I was walking around the campsites at PFSP, there was this group of kids playing in this one area running up and down the road - all beautiful children obviously well cared for. I noticed this one tow-headed boy probably 4 - 6 years old - looked like he could have been a child model or something.
Well the little dude had a sharp stick in his hand - kinda looked like a sharpened wood stake ... Like you kill vampires with or that you fall with while running and impale yourself with and die instantly especially if you're a little kid. 
Well you know me - I couldn't stand to see the kid die right in front of me so as he runs up to this nice looking lady - coulda been his Mom - I don't know. I speak up politely and say "Excuse Ma'am - that little kid is running around w/ a sharp stick in his hand".
And what does she say?
"Duly noted"
Huh? WTH?

No comments:

Post a Comment