Donations to Discovery

Monday, February 20, 2012

Finish of the last message

As I was saying before my thumb went a millimeter too far down and hit the Send button - I had the best Pork Carnitas of my life at El Charro's in Johnson City Tx so there's another Discovery for you. If you're staying at PFSP or just passing through JC and you have a hankering for some great Mexican Food then El Charro's your place! Right now I'm sitting at my campsite drinking a Shiner and watching a Whitetail Buck chase a young doe - only in the Texas Hill Country!

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment